Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday's Top Ten PLUS Ten: Blogs I Love


I am not much of a blog reader, and I never really have been. Reason being, when I start reading one, I will fall into it's entire archive and realize I have lost my whole afternoon reading one blog...therefore it is not something I do often. It wasn't easy to compile this list-since I don't read them much-but my chosen few are definitely the elite of blogs in my opinion :) Make sure you read BecKyle's as well!

1. Desiring God

A favorite of many I'm sure, when I splurge on blog reading I usually go here.

2. Tim Challies

Tim does lots of book reviews and series of studies that I enjoy to read. Many a morning has been spent on his site.

3. BecKyle
BecKyle
I would say that I have a biased opinion on this one...buuuut that's not even necessary. Anyone can appreciate such skill and truth...especially with all sorts of fun topics!

4. Lovely Treasures
Lovely Treasures from English Garden
This blog is solely about fine china..and I love it. Especially around tea party time, I like to gaze at her beautiful sets.

5. Ligonier Ministries Blog

Alike "Desiring God" this is a conglomerance of many authors writing on the same blog. Ligonier is actually my Bible class for school, and there are many intelligent teachers to learn from.

6. Sunshine on the Inside

This one is not a blog that I would regularly check on, but definitely one with brilliant ideas. She specializes in interior design and has some wonderful creative skills.

7. Six Sisters' Stuff

Fairly self explanatory...six sisters share a blog and post about all kinds of things. Their recipes are my favorite.

8. The Pioneer Woman

Ree is just a pretty fantastic lady. Her delicious food makes us all happy.

9. Pink Pistachio

You know those awkward Junior High years when you're figuring out how to do your hair and makeup and etc.? Well she is basically a savior for such things. My favorite of her posts are beauty tips for hair.

10. Miss Literati

If you enjoy writing at all (no matter what form) she will probably act as help in some sort of fashion. From prompts to lessons, this site is a favorite.

1 comment: