Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday's Top Ten PLUS Ten: Funniest Books

I just love books! But usually I gravitate towards fantasy or murder mystery, so when I find a humorous book worthy of noting, it's rare. Although I find myself laughing harder at puns and jokes full of irony more than anything else :) So without further adieu, here is my list of funniest books! Don't forget to hop on over to BecKyle's list as well! 

1. Junie B. Jones Series
This little girl is quite the laugh, I enjoyed many of these silly books while I was growing up. Sass and wit may as well be her middle name.

2. A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Just go read this, do it. The first book is the only I've read and it is histerical.

3. The Princess Bride
Laughed my tail off

4. The Absolutely True Diary of A Party-Time Indian
This one isn't all laughs, for sure you will experience heartbreak. But you will laugh in the process. 

5. Heartless
Alike #4, this one isn't all humorous, but it contains much humor along the way. It's one of my favorites of all time.

6. Sleeping Freshman Never Lie
This one I actually read in Becky's class, it is a gut buster.

7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Any of them

8. Interrupting Chicken
Yes it's a children's book...so what? It cracks myself and my younger sister up.

9. Superfudge
This book kills me every time

10. Curious George
I love this little monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment