Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday's Top Ten PLUS Ten: Closet Favs

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13558467/?claim=8gdxh8zp8tb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Happy Tuesday! This week, without seasonal theme, I will share my 10 most used and/or most loved closet residents. And after reading, hop on over to BecKyle's list as well!

1. My Cabela's Hoodies are soft and warm and amazing. I'm a cuddler and hoodies suit my personality well. I love them.

pink camo hoodie
2. My tall chocolate brown faux-leather boots are another fave. They are scuffed beyond polishing (how sad) and I have begun the search for another pair that is worthy. They are a few shades darker than these.

I think I'm gonna get these.  It shows my love of horse back riding in everyday wear.
3. Riding boots are my most common fall-winter attire (and spring when I can make it work :) ), and cheepy flip flops are my cup of tea for summer and spring! Most will understand that there is no logical explanation for the love we associate with crap-tastic, arch ruining, non-sticker protecting, flip flops..but nonetheless it remains. Maybe when I'm older I'll be wiser.
Flip Flop Storage and Cleaning     *I used to always clean my flops. Love this girl's method!*
4. Next in line is my light blue bubble necklace. I've found it very seasonally versatile because of my closet's color scheme, so happily I get to wear it often!
light blue bubble necklace
5. The necklace reminds me of my favorite shirt to wear with it! My blue polka dotted button up is definitely my favorite of shirts. Comfy yet flattering, it's also easy to dress up or down.

6. I have an orange cardigan with an embezzlement that is perfect for most every fall outfit. Definitely one I'll keep.
(you can also spot my favorite boots in that pic!)
7. Which leads me to my next one...the hunter green scarf in pic above. It also fits most of my outfits in scarf-season :)

8. I have a red jean jacket (sounds a little tacky at first, I am aware) but I love the thing. It's got a fun flare shape, and adds a pop to any outfit needing a lift.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/be/37/1a/be371af11dab3c1fa71277c8e0e6a231.jpg

9. Can you tell yet that fall is my favorite season, especially in dress? Next up on the list is slouchy hats! Not so much beanies, but more ones like this...
Autumn in Garrison Slouchy Hat by Kate Gagnon Osborn ***FREE pattern

10. Lastly, but certainly not least-ly :) come vintage heels! 
2012 fashion lady's high heel shoes, pu women Vintage oxford shoes... ❤ liked on Polyvore
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out BecKyle's

No comments:

Post a Comment