Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday's Top Ten PLUS Ten: My Dream ____

Happy Tuesday! This week has been so much fun to write about, because as a 16 year old, there is much for me to look forward to! Disclaimer: None of these things compare to the desire I have to be in Heaven, and if that day comes first, I won't miss any of the things on my list.

1. My Dream ultimately is to glorify God, and to spread His Truth.

2. My Dream 5 years from now is to be married, and Lord willing with a child or one on the way.

3. My Dream 10 years from now is to be staying at home and schooling my babies.

4. To have babies, I've got to have a husband. My dream guy is one who loves me selflessly as outlined in 1 Corinthians 13. One who protects, provides, nourishes, and cherishes as described in Ephesians 5:25-33. And most of all, my dream guy is one who loves God more than me.

5. Every home is run differently, and my dream family unit would be one that delights in God's word,  and constantly resides in the Gospel. A house full of sinners will sure need it.

6. My Dream car is a black Cadillac Escalade.
Image result for escalade

7. My Dream home is one with a big kitchen,and an open family area for spending time together. I love staircases, and wood floors. Also, I'd love to have a classroom for homeschooling my children, and of course a fireplace. And I can't forget the fun ways it could all be decorated! But most of all, my dream home is one filled with family I love.

8. As described above, I would love a spacious kitchen, and more specifically, my dream kitchen is one decorated with lots and lots of teacups! I want creative DIY projects such as this..
Tea Cup Upcycling:  http://www.retroplanet.com/blog/diy-upcycling/diy-teacup-upcycling/

40 Ideas of How To Reuse Tea Cup ArtisticallyTea cups on a painted candelabra - a lovely centerpiece.

China Cabinet..I would pass out if I owned this

9. My Dream vacation would be hands down, Ireland! I want to see the scenery and the castles and the friendly people.

10. My Dream wedding is with the theme of fairytale, or storybook. I want big contrasting colors, like dark hues with pale, I want subtle story hints, like a rose in a bell jar as a table centerpiece. I would love for all of it to be very vintage and ecclectic, but most of all, I want it to be with a man who fits the description of no. 4.

Thanks for reading and letting me share some of my aspirations with you! Make sure now you hop on over to BecKyle's list to see what she has wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment