Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday's Top Ten PLUS Ten: Places I'd Like to See


I'm not the kind of girl who wants to travel all over the place. I haven't traveled much and I don't aspire to ..but there are a few places I would really like to see. So here they are, and don't forget to read BecKyle's list as well!

1. Ireland, anywhere in Ireland.
Ever since I can remember, I have always wanted to go to Ireland, and I have always had this interest with it. 
Castle in Ireland

2. Disneyland
Come on, who doesn't have this dream? 
Looks like a trip to Disneyland is set for August...wishes do come true...seriously cannot contain myself.

3. Paris Opera House
So beautiful.
Paris Opera House by ayearineurope, via Flickr

4. A Lantern Festival
That would be magical.
Floating Lantern Festival, Thailand pic.twitter.com/oaHyrF5b6f

5. Milan, Italy
All images I've seen of this city are breathtaking.
Duomo di Milano - Milan Cathedral at Night - Milan Italy

6. Tower Bridge, London
Or anywhere in London...
Tower Bridge, London - walked across this bridge on my honeymoon in a driving rainstorm.

7. Vatican City
Who wouldn't want to visit the city within the city?
Vatican City, Vatican, Italy.  Who wouldn't want to visit the city within the city?

8. Tuscany
Under the Tuscan Sun :) 
Tuscany, Italy | Incredible Pictures---- the capitol of Tuscany is Florence

9. Scotland
If I can't go to Ireland, Scotland is my next best choice. 
Fairy Pools of the Isle of Skye Scotland - Ten Places You MUST See Before You Kick The Bucket!

10. A Castle or Palace
Completely non-specifically, I just want to see a castle. Maybe one like these...
Burg Eltz Castle is a medieval castle nestled in the hills above the Moselle River between Koblenz and Trier, Germany.
Neuschwanstein Castle in Autumn Colours Allgau, Bavaria, Germany, Henk Meijer Floydian, photographer
castle surrounded by purple flowers

Buuuuut most of all, this makes me excited for Heaven. If we cannot even begin to fathom what sorts of beauties there will be to behold, then these wondrous sights are just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment