Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday's Top Ten PLUS Ten: Funniest Movies!



I am a movie lover, and as hard as it was to condense it, and feel content with my choices... here are ten movies I deem as funniest! Don't forget to read BecKyle's list as well! :)



1. "The Princess Bride"
"Inconceivable!"


2."Despicable Me"
I'm not usually the kind of person who will want to watch things repetitively, like at all. But when this movie became a favorite in my household, and the kids would beg to watch it constantly, I didn't actually have a problem with it. This will always be a favorite of mine.


3. "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"
Am I the only one who wonders about the whole "Windex" thing? :)


4."Monster-in-Law"
This movie just doesn't stop being hilarious, literally it doesn't stop..and your cheeks will feel pain.


5."Three Amigos"
"Mmmmmmy little Buttercup, has the sweeeeetest smiiiiiile" I am laughing already


6."Megamind"
"Minion! You were right! And I was...less right!"


7. "Napoleon Dynamite"
"Your mom goes to college". If any movie can make my brother and I laugh like 3 year old girls, it's this one.


8. "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog"
Is this classified as a movie? Eh I don't care, it's a comedic masterpiece.


9."Ramona and Beezus"
I grew up reading these books, and several others by the same author. This movie reminds me of that, plus it is absolutely adorable. So funny.


10." Billy Madison"
While this movie has it's inappropriate moments...nobody can deny that it is hilarious.


(Bonus) 11. "The Goldbergs"
This one isn't actually a movie, it's a T.V. series..but it is my family's most recent source of belly aches and cheek pains. It is downright hilarious.




No comments:

Post a Comment