Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tuesday's Top Ten PLUS Ten: 9 Truths and a Lie

This week BecKyle and I are going to tell you a bit about ourselves! I will post 9 truths and 1 lie..can you guess which is untruthful?!

1. There was a tornado after I was born. Little newborn Melany had to be toted to the basement of the hospital.

2. I have read the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling 5 times.

3. Cats are my favorite animal.

4. I got my drivers licence today!

5. When I was much younger, my dream profession was to be a ballerina. That changed into aspiring to become a doctor..then to the equally-as-reasonable wishing to become a famous singer. Thankfully I am in pursuit of none now. :)

6. I do not agree with the modern practice of "dating". Here's why.

7. I am a very passionate person. I'm usually either all in, or all out.

8. My name came from "Gone With the Wind", inspired by Melanie Wilkes. My mom loved the story as a girl and then married a man named Mel, so it doubles as a namesake for my dad as well!

9. I own 34 pairs of shoes.

10. Music is one of the biggest aspects in my life. I associate many events and emotions with it, it is one of my favorite forms of worship, and I sing so much, I wouldn't know what to do without it.


Don't forget to check out BecKyle's list! And stay tuned for next week, I will reveal which is the lie!


No comments:

Post a Comment