Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 3: My favorite Christmas movie

Today while at Sam's club with my mom, they had a movie playing on their TV display as most businesses do. I was highly tempted to hang out in front of them and watch it, because it was my very favorite Christmas movie...Elf!

I know many people who think it is stupid, or childish...but goodness gracious I absolutely love that movie :) It is about a human, who was raised by elves, and leaves the North Pole in search of his human father when he finds out that he is not an elf. Buddy is not accustomed to life outside of the North Pole, let along NYC, his experiences are absolutely comical. Buddy the Elf is one of my favorite characters ever! Not to mention half of it is dry humor, which is totally me. I would say my favorite scene is when he is singing inside of the girl's locker room while the girl is showering. The woman showering is singing a song, and he joins in with her, singing the male part. She doesn't realize he is singing with her for a while, and it is downright hilarious, plus it is a wonderful song :)

I find Elf absolutely delightfully hilarious, certain scenes make tears run down my face from laughter. I don't think that it will ever get old for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment